Sunday, March 19, 2017

Amagansett Flowers by Beth

I have longed to visit the lovely flower shop on Main Street in Amagansett. Flowers by Beth has been on Maine Street since last May, this was my first chance to visit. The shop is full of inspiration for an artist that loves to paint the still life. Beth offers unusual vases and vessels which offer stand alone beauty or can be filled with floral offerings.


The shop is filled with lovelies.
I couldn't resist the little blue and silver vase.
Love the array of unusual and antique glass.
I left with a bouquet of peony and sweet pea.
255 Main Street
Amagansett, NY 11930
631-267-2620
beth@flowersbybeth.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing what appears to be a little gem of a place. I must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very quite this weekend. I could picture their back table filled with event arrangements. I actually bought 2 vases 😘

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if my comment came through so I'll try again. It's a darling shop -- and I would have been quite tempted, especially with those glass bottles! I'm so glad you came to Marmelade Gypsy so I could discover your spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanie! and a thank you to Monique for her lovely blog recommendation :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!